Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Resurrection??

I will admit that I had quite given up on "blogging". It seemed so much like I was constantly talking to myself because I didn't ever know if anyone was reading what I was writing and it seemed like a really redundant exercise. But now, with Ramya joining the Blog-world there might be "some" interesting exchange. It's left to be seen how long her enthusiasm will last. But I am always one for giving company... so... Welcome Ramya to to crazy world of blogging... Let's make some magic :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

wokay buddy whatever u say, although I cant say I dont back u hundred percent on ur insight into my highly lethargic character:)mebbe 2 negatives will make positive magic here!lol

11:22 PM  
Blogger Shreya said...

hehe and you are being lethargic now when you're not working... once you start working then you will be just too exhausted most of the time to post... but conversely you will have more matter to post!!!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home