Monday, August 21, 2006

Recipes!!!!

Recently, a friend of mine from school, Ramya and her pal visited us here in NY. In accordance with any good host protocol I made sure the food was good :) And as it turned out, the food served was the most highlighted portion of the trip. Now all my friends are talking about the "Kashmiri Dum Aloo" I treated Ramya to. I love to cook but I don't have patience to work on highly elaborate recipes, so I search the internet to find easy-to-do recipes. Like the Kashmiri Dum Aloo, I've found several recipes that sound and taste exotic but are really simple to make. I've realised that with a little tweaking of your own, you can make any simple, internet recipe a really special hit with your friends ;) So people who hate cooking or think it's a really long, laborious process, give one of these interesting recipes a shot and see how it hits off with your buddies!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home